Friday, July 19, 2013

Blurb Books Are So Fun!

Hi Everyone,
I want you to see one of the fun things you can do with your books made through Blurb. I designed this book for my mom. She is an artist. I photographed all of her paintings and designed this book for her. I had several copies of the book printed and gave one to each of my siblings for Christmas last year.
Then, I used the same book and created an Ebook through Blurb. Now I can share the Ebook through Facebook, my blog and view it on my iPad and iPhone. Pretty cool! This is a great idea for group occasions such as family reunions, weddings and parties. When someone views the book and wishes to purchase a copy for themselves, they may do so. If you would like to make a profit from selling your book, you may change the price of the book online and keep the difference .
Blurb also makes really awesome Ebooks with video and audio embedded in the Ebook file. Can you imagine, making a book for grandma and including your child's voice or video in the Ebook? It's a whole new world out there!




Click on the link below for your coupon:
Blurb 15% off during July with code: SUMMERFUN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...