Saturday, November 2, 2013

Digital Scrapbooking Day SALE!!!

Hi everyone!

Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day!  In honor of this fine holiday, I am having my first SALE!  From now until Sunday, November 3, 2013 at midnight, my Quick Pockets template package is 50% off!!!  Just $10.00 for 26 .page templates, a custom designed cover and some fun freebies!!  That’s just .37 cents per template!!!!  To purchase the Quick Pockets click here:  http://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=2353638.  For more information and free training videos about Quick Pockets click on the "Quick Pockets - Shop & Learn" tab above.

Happy digital scrapbooking!

Laurie

2 comments:

  1. I am a Storybook user and was excited to see PL type templates for this program! I'm also new to your blog and was saw that I just missed this sale. Any chance there will be another sale coming up soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristi,
    I'm go glad you found me! I am thinking about another sale before Christmas???? :)
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...